Maintains smooth power steering operation. Formulated with high quality oil and fortified with additives to stop pump squealing, prevent wear, and protect seals.
- With engine off, wipe power steering reservoir filler cap area clean and remove cap.
- Fill reservoir to specified level. Do not overfill, check regularly and refill as needed.
- After using product, always wash exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water.
We recommend you change your power steering fluid every 2-3 years or 30-60K miles.
Prestone Power Steering Fluid & PSF with Stop Leak
- Meets service requirements of GM, Ford, Chrysler & many global manufacturers.
- Is compatible with factory fluids
- Contains several key ingredients to ensure smooth system operation:
- Anti-wear agents to protect pump components.
- Antioxidants to prevent sludge formation.
- Seal conditioners to protect and rejuvenate seals.
- Antifoam agents to prevent pump cavitation and steering loss.
- Corrosion inhibitors to protect metal components.
- Pour point depressants for good low temperature steering.