Maintains smooth power-steering operation. Formulated with high-quality oil and fortified with additives to stop pump squealing, prevent wear, and protect seals.
Available in 12oz, 32oz, and 1 gallon options.
- With engine off, wipe power-steering reservoir filler cap area clean and remove cap.
- Fill reservoir to specified level. Do not overfill, check regularly, and refill as needed.
- After using product, always wash exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water.
We recommend you change your power-steering fluid every 2 - 3 years or 30K - 60K miles.
Prestone Power Steering Fluid + Stop Leak
- Meets service requirements of GM, Ford, Chrysler, & many global manufacturers.
- Is compatible with factory fluids.
- Contains several key ingredients to ensure smooth system operation:
- Anti-wear agents to protect pump components.
- Antioxidants to prevent sludge formation.
- Seal conditioners to protect and rejuvenate seals.
- Anti-foam agents to prevent pump cavitation and steering loss.
- Corrosion inhibitors to protect metal components.
- Pour point depressants for good steering even in low temperatures.